- We stayed: Fort Clinch State Park (five stars!)
- We explored: beaches (river and ocean side) at the campground, St. Mary’s and Cumberland Island (Georgia!) (five stars!)
- We fished: from the beach at the campground
- We biked: to the beaches at the campground, Southend Loop (from sound to sea!) on Cumberland
- We ate: Timoti’s Seafood Shak
- We drank: Mocama Brewery
- We listened to: all the Christmas Music, but mainly the Sufjan Stevens “Songs for Christmas” album since we have the dvd
- Now in Sam’s vocabulary: dolphin, crab, jellyfish, fist bump, high five, yo, what’s this?